Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Really? I mean... really?

Have you ever "googled" yourself. It is fascinating the things you can find out. For example, I had no idea that I grew up along the banks of the Rappahannock River, or that I was enormous. Not to mention it turns out that I am getting married and headed to Jamaica for my honeymoon!? Should be a blast. Why doesn't my fiance look familiar though. You would think I would be marrying someone that I had at least met... Oh well... Jamaica!

But wait... If I am a huge guy getting married soon... then why do I have fuzzy pictures of myself up in a facebook account showing a skinny little guy flashing signs? Must be to throw off the competition. You see, apparently, according to my resume, I am the Director of Global Financial Information Systems of something or other, not to mention the Director of Gaming Industry Services. Any number of people could be after me... and I wouldn't want to have to fend them off personally, I have to go to Jamaica. Good thinking on the fake facebook page. That'll keep 'em guessing....

No comments: